Waterfall and Scenics Blog

A photoblog of waterfalls that I have visited, as well as scenics that are worthy of sharing.

Saturday, January 29, 2005

Equipment and Picture Quality

Picture quality of the various waterfalls pics will vary, mainly because my scanner is not that great; about half of my waterfall collection are print pictures taken with a film camera.

However, the later digital pictures should be of higher quality in general. My current equipment is a Canon 300D (Digital Rebel), and most scenics are taken with either the kit lens (18-55mm EF-S) or a Canon 24mm f/2.8 prime. I will try to specify the camera data along with each picture post.

For waterfalls, I have a liking for the "milky" effect of taking a long exposure, so most waterfalls pictures will exhibit this quality.

Also, I live in southeastern Tennessee; so, many of the waterfalls pictures will be in this region.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home